We are now able to announce that from 7am tomorrow (Weds 13th May) we will be open, but with the following rules in place:
- The cafe and toilets will all be closed
- No Keepnets are to be used on any lake
- When you arrive, Andy will be waiting outside the cafe (on the decking area) with a collection of available pegs. You will be able to pick a peg from this list and this is the peg you must fish. This ensures distancing (and parking) is available for all anglers on the Fishery.
- Cash will be accepted but you will not receive any change so please ensure you have the exact amount.
- You must go straight to your peg and stay on your peg. There is to be no walking around the lakes or walking to other pegs to talk to anyone (even observing a safe distance).
- Some bait will be available to purchase from Andy on arrival. Again, no change will be given.
- Unfortunately, unlike pre-Covid19, there will be no equipment loaned out and no tuition will be given.
- All litter must be taken home.
- You may find that you are unable to park behind some of the pegs, please bring a trolley in case this happens
Anyone who is found to break the rules, will be asked to leave.
Please be sensible and stay safe all!